solutions to poverty, migration and pollution


if the top 5% of income earners decided to forego 5% of their income to their employees the increase in disposable income would fuel the economic growth by over 10% because of the multiplier effect of consumer spending. The increase in consumption and spending would mean creating more jobs to create more stuff and pollute our planet increasingly. The solution is not to increase consumption but to increase quality of life without necessarily increasing production of stuff. When people get wage increases they may use some of it to reduce their familial and personal debt but will spend more on stuff also.Since the 1950’s the advent of ‘disposable commodities’ has meant an astronomical increase in global pollution. Agriculture with pesticides has also added to global pollution, warming, and depleted soils and aquafers. Manifesting material wealth for the emerging economic societies is not the answer. Allowing China and India to become like USA is not the answer or solution but what can stop it? So we want to see a global community like Saudi Arabia where the 5% live in opulence while the remaining 95% work like peasants and slave labour and are not allowed freedoms and rights? that sounds familiar. Migrant workers fulfilling the service sector jobs at minimum wage below poverty levels. Migrant workers want the opportunities of the ‘American dream of unlimited wealth’ but don’t have access to the education or resources to make that happen. USA immigration laws prevent legitimization of resident status. EU countries are being invaded by migrant workers and refugees seeking to flee poverty in poor countries move to wealthier European countries to find themselves living on welfare and minimum wage jobs below poverty levels for these countries but still way above what they were used to in Africa or Asia. Countries like Germany and Switzerland are restricting access and rights for migrants. The cauldron is exploding and the demands for rights will only escalate. It’s time to stop accumulating ‘stuff’ and clean up our planet.
1 min · Edited · Like

Advertisements

About Pranic Roger

I have been developing my healing skills since 1998 and have been on a personal purification journey and free from substance dependency since 1989 following twenty-three years of dependency to nicotine and alcohol. I operate a fee-for-service healing facility and utilize deep-tissue massage techniques and pranic healing techniques to remove blockages to healing and surrender, and expulsion of negative energy thought forms and entities from the body, chakras, and aura. My website is: http://www.healingmassage.ca. The secondary website for more information about energy work is :http://www.pranichealing.ca, and www.pranichealingmb.com That's what goes on when I'm not outside nurturing my garden which occurs from April to November.
This entry was posted in change, Consciousness, consequences, cycles, delusion, gratification, health, Identity, Samsara, Social evolution, suffering, transformation, understanding, violence, Wellness and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s